+1 y

Would that just ruin the situation or make me look desperate?

I want to keep this brief, so basically what happened was me and this girl, I've known her for a long time and we didn't really talk to each other that much. Anyways this year, we started out by slowly becoming better friends and we were the closest we ever been, which wasn't very close but like I said, it was really starting to get somewhere. Anyways, I asked this girl to prom, and she said yes. However, many other guys wanted to go with her. And what happened was, well first off, my mother past away two years ago and I haven't really dealt with it, so for some reason, all the drama and pressure of the whole prom thing really got to me and basically I started acting strange around her (unwillingly), and we ended up braking it off. So weeks went by and I tried to fix it, and basically we talked again and we just decided to restart.

Now the problem is that I just realized recently that my actions were triggered by my mom and I figured I should go get help from a therapist or something like that. Now with her, I'm not sure if I should go tell her what I'm going threw even tho we already kinda talked about it, but when we did talk about it, I just thought I was heartbroken or something like that.

So, I think I should go like pull her a side next time I go to school and just explain myself again, but would that just ruin the situation or make me look desperate? I want to go to prom with her but I need to deal with my problems. I'm not sure if she wants to go with me anymore, but she did say yes! So what should I do, and if I should go talk to her, what exactly should I say?
2
0