+1 y

Can the way the guy looks at a girl determine that he likes/have feelings for her..?

Or, how much he likes her? Okay so there's this guy I've liked for over 2 years. I know he used to like me, but I'm uncertain if he still does. every time I see him he gives me this really intense stare..idk like he's looking right into my soul LOL. And as m friend has described it - 'the way Edward looks at bella' hahahaa.. I know it's lame but what are your opinions on the question above?

(bear in mind we've never really spoken in person or hung out and I don't see him often except for when we bump into each other here and there..we used to flirt and he has told me he likes me before but didn't take him seriously, and I didn't do anything about it..This wad online btw)
3
2