+1 y

Why flirt and tease a girl if you have no interest, especially if you probably know that they like you?

I think this guy likes another girl. I admit, I text him and 95% of the time he responds - with jokes and teasing me. It gets pretty goofy and he even sent me a cartoon pic of boobs once saying that boobs are wonderful (I happen to have a large set myself so I'm always curious if he is mentioning it in general or if he subconsciously thinks of mine or something). We even go back and forth with him teasing me in person or text. If he likes the other girl which it seems, why why WHY does he put such energy in teasing me and making fun of me?

GUYS - IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A GIRL, you wouldn't spend that much attention or energy on replying to a girl you don't like, right? Why flirt and tease a girl if you have no interest, especially if you probably know that they like you? PLEASE HELP.
5
0