+1 y

Ex girlfriend question?

My ex broke up with me back in June due to lots of arguing and fighting, she just had enough of it and so did I but we would still talk to each other but very limited. she wanted to get back with me but I gave her cold shoulders for four months. she would call, text me , send me gift and flowers to tell me how she can change and how she's a better person and want to make things right and just wanted one more chance to prove to me that she was worthy of another chance. but I still ignored her like a bad habit because I met another girl who was sweet, caring and seem to appreciate me more. so back in October I finally got the nerves to answer her call and made it official that I didn't know if I had anymore to give her like all my feeling were gone. she begged me but I still say no. So two weeks after I told her that I asked out the new girl and we been going out for about five weeks now and everything seen fine but now I find myself in a situation where I keep dreaming about my ex every night and of all the good times we used to have and wanting to go back to her cause I miss her so much. what is wrong with me? and how I can I approach her? and how can I tell the new girl I'm still in love with my ex?
Ex girlfriend question?
Add Opinion