+1 y

Should I tell him how I really feel?

Okay, long story short, I dated this guy for over a year, we broke up and didn't talk blahblah and all of the usual stuff. Well, we tried being friends, but it never seemed to work out, so we moved on. Oh, and he started dating this other girl. After awhile of not talking at all, and me finally getting over him, I come to find out he got a job where I worked. Great news for me! >:( Anyway, rather than it been awkward when I had to work with him, I confronted him, and we worked things out. Sorry this is long! I promise I'm almost done rambling. This resulted in us becoming close friends. I didn't have feelings for him at all at first, but then we shared a kiss, and everything has been different since then. We've fooled around and stuff, sometimes I feel something and then sometimes I don't. He still has a girlfriend, and I don't want to tell him that I might have feelings for him. I still want his friendship because he's one of the people I can tell anything to and visa versa. I don't know what to do. Should I just come out and say how I feel, or should I just pretend like there's nothing there.
Should I tell him how I really feel?
Add Opinion