+1 y

Should I be mad at him?

this guy that I've been talking to, things were seeming really good and then tonight I went walking with my roommate to go get food and I'm texting my guy asked what he's up to he said he's drunk (figures) and then me and my roommate get our food etc and we're walking back to our room and we're walking near a stoplight and I hear a motorcycle (my guy rides a motorcycle) but I hear one and I look for it, I see it, and then the light changes and I see the biker start to go, I look at the wheels of the bike its EXACTLY like my guys bike (color of the rims, the style and everything..his bike is a unique one too so its easy to differentiate), the back end of the bike is exactly like his and I look at the biker himself and he's wearing a gray sweater that looked just like the one my guy wears and the helmet was the same too and the build of guy was the same and just the overall mannerisms I swear on my life it was him...he has driven drunk before which I have fussed at him for but when I saw the biker go off I texted him asking if he was riding his bike because I swore I just saw him and I didn't get a reply back after 40 minutes I send another saying that I hoped he wasn't riding drunk and that was more than an hour ago and I still Haven't heard anything from him.

he was going to take me to walmart when he has free time because I need to pick something up and we had been texting earlier this morning until noon and I hadn't heard from him all afternoon and evening so that's when I texted him tonight when he said he was drunk etc, like if he had the free time to get drunk, he could have came to see me and taken me to walmart like he said he would instead of getting f***ed up.. I don't know...
+1 y
i don't know why this went to sexuality...it was supposed to be under behavior..
Should I be mad at him?
3
1