+1 y

GUYS: If a girl you were flirting with a lot suddenly starts flirting with your friend would it make you mad?

This guy and I had been flirting a lot, in person and less online and we also had a few proper conversations in person and met up twice with a small group of friends(his idea and there were 3 guys 2 girls). The first time it goes well and he suggested we do the same thing again, the second time I went a bit strange (it was mainly nerves I think) and started flirting with one of the other guys. The guys I was originally flirting with seemed a little annoyed. The day after I send the first guy and email apologizing and I told him I liked him he told me he was flattered, not looking for a girlfriend and that he didn't see me that way. After that I went out with his friend (for a month) and the first guy and I didn't talk for two months and then he acted like he was very interested in me. Basically my question is guys would it make you mad enough at a girl to tell her you weren't into her even if you were?

This was actually over a year ago but I have been wondering for a while because looking back it seems a bit odd.
2
0