+1 y

How do I let him know I'm still interested...

Without putting too much pressure on him?

Here's the skinny: A guy friend (26) is coming to visit me (24) soon, but we went on a few dates before I moved away and haven't seen each other for a few months. There was definite interest on both parts when I left, but the physical touch barrier (ah, that stupid thing again!) was never broken, other than somewhat lengthy hugs when saying goodbye. Also, we never had the 'talk' about where we stood, since we only went on a few dates before I moved away & it was just way too soon & bad timing.

Anyways, he's coming to stay with me for a few days & was wondering how to let him know I'm still interested without freaking him out or putting pressure on him (or our weekend together) since I don't really know where he stands now... What do you guys think? Any tips?

Updates:
+1 y
Would a tight, lengthy hug followed by an "I'm so happy to see you" & kiss on the cheek when I first see him work? The kiss would be a new element, but I'm not sure if that would be obvious enough or too obvious or what. Or should I do something similar after we've spent a little while catching up & hanging out, so it's more of a 'signal' than just hello?

Basically, I want to get the message across to him without making things awkward. I know guys can be a bit dense with 'signs' sometimes.
How do I let him know I'm still interested...
Add Opinion