+1 y

Does he still want to be with me? Or should I move on?

I had been dating this guy for over a month, and I started off thinking that I wouldn't really like him. He wasn't my "type" looks wise, but we were old friends that hadn't seen each other in a while, so I thought I'd give him a try. I invited him to a house party so it would crack the ice, and he had such a good time that he took me out on a date the next night. It was such an amazing date! Every day since then he would text me every day without fail, we started hanging out a lot and he introduced me to his son! I fell in love with his son so fast! He had told me and asked me a lot about becoming serious and how important it was that we would stay together because he didn't want his son to be confused, and I totally understood that, and I told him that I was fine with that and that it didn't bother me! He talked all the time about future things with each other, he respected the fact that I am a virgin, and he didn't try anything with me at all, unless I tried it with him first! He treated me the way I'm suppose to be treated, called me sweetheart, made me dinner, and always wanted to spend time with me. Everything was great. He took me to his family birthday thing, which I had to work that day and they worked the whole birthday thing around me. He said if I couldn't make it sat. night that they would change it to Sunday! I thought that was so nice. His birthday was amazing! (btw I got him one thing and his son a little bear :) ) anyways, I had such a great time on his birthday. Then the next few days went by and everything was normal, but then he got a poisonous spider bite and his texts started becoming a little different only because he was going to doctor offices all the time and getting meds, but I became a worry wart because I really started to like him and then I started being attached..too attached to where I was constantly texting him and bothering him. His texts slowly started to end, because I asked if we were still dating and he said we were fine, but that we needed to talk. A few days later his texts end, and I figure out that it was over between us. It was only two days of no texts and he said that he was sorry, and he thought I hated him for not texting me but he said he hated how it ended and that he said he started getting really attached to me and it scared him and that he thought we got serious too fast. (btw he was still going through a divorce then, and the divorce ended just a few days ago). I was super sad and said that we should be friends, and he agreed and loved that. We tried making plans to hangout, never did, and we ended up not texting each other or anything. Until my birthday a few days ago, he told me happy birthday, asked how I was doing, and making sure I had a DD that night and everything, But we Haven't talked much since then just just a little. I still like him alot, and I wanna be with him, do you think he still wants to be with me? If so what should I say or do?
+1 y
Sorry that it's so long you guys but please read and help me! I reallt like this guy, and have such a magnetizing feeling towards him. He gives me crazy butterflies, and he makes me feel like the only girl in the world that matters. If I need to get over him, I need to know that now. But if you think things might workout with us even maybe later on, I really would like to make that happen! Thank you!
2
2