+1 y

Where is this going?

Ok, I'm going to try to make a long story short. About a year ago, I met a guy. We had instant chemistry, we started hanging out all the time. Problem was, he had a girlfriend. One night he came over and told me he wished he had met me first, he wouldn't be in this situtation. About a month later, he moved out of state with his girl. They were together a year. Fast foward to a couple of weeks ago. He broke up with the girl and moved in with his mother, a few states away. We reconnected and I went up for a weekend visit. Honestly I didn't expect to even hear from him for a few weeks, it was a great visit but I had low expectations, after all he did chose her over me months ago. So now it's been a month since my visit and I talk to him pretty regularly. We've only gone 3 days without talking in over a month. He tells me he wishes he was here about once a week. When I was on vacation he told me he wished he was there. Sometimes our messages are just casual, hey what are you doing, and sometimes late at night they are more provacative. Still nothing about anyone's feelings have been revealed AT ALL. He's states away, but we both know it's only a matter of time before he comes back to this state permanently. So that part doesn't matter. I've met his family, who I got along with great, they were so nice, and I stayed with them for the weekend and they didn't want me to leave. I'm so confused. I've already said goodbye before, I thought I was done, and then boom, a year later, I'm more confused than ever. What do you think?
+1 y
He's been broken up with her about two months..my divorce is final in two weeks.

Where is this going?
1
1