+1 y

Is he just playing games with me? I'm so sick of putting myself out there!!!

This guy I've liked for ages, know he liked me too, but I don't know if he still does. When I bump into him at the mall or something he'll always stare at me deeply, will glance back at me every time or will try listen in on my conversations with friends. BUT he never initiates a conversation. It's always me. (online). We talked a bit then last thing I sent was asking him what his plans were for the holidays. But he didn't reply back to me..and he has been online. No, he's not the shy type and he's defs into the whole fb thing. It's how he communicates with everyone.. so what's up with him? Is he into me or not? I'm so sick of putting myself out there and getting nothing back..but when I see him it's a whole different story. Last time he said hi and waved to me across the shops in front all his friends?

It's like he doesn't even try? So he's just not into me? Guys what could be going through his mind. by the way it's been over 2 years now nd never really spoken in person (just online)...
0
1