+1 y

Does he like me? Should I tell him how I feel?

So I have know this guy for a year now. We text before, but since June we have talked at least oncec a week. Recently our convo's have been more intense. by this I mean like he is opening up and shearing is feelings. Not towards me but about his personal life. Like I said I was shy when I was younger and then he said he is now. and that after a class that he has been taking has killed him and he didfn't have any self esteem left. We have covered everything from our childhoods to now. We talk for hours. every time we see each other we hug and the sme as we leave. every time we talk he calls me E. he never uses my actual name. but at the same time, he took someone else to his frternity formal. You have to know this guy is super sweet, genuine, and a very friendly guy.

we never really hang out but talk all the time. I really like him and wonder if I should tell him. I'm just not sure if its a good idea. HELP!

1
1