+1 y

Should I be honest with my feelings or put friendship first?

It's yet another: I like my guy friend and I think he likes me too.

In short, he really would go out of his way these days to hang out with me or just see me even for a few minutes. He also knows I had a crush on some other guy (and epic failed) and he keeps telling me to not go for that guy. Which makes me think...he actually likes me?

Also, my girl friend tried to fish some info out of him and asked how come he was spending a lot of time with me these days. Well, he so could've just said, "oh we're just friends" but instead flat out refused to comment at all.

Anyway...long story short, he started off as being my super good friend, but now I like him as more than a friend. Since we're friends, there's a chance that he thinks he got friendzoned.

Should I be honest with my feeling and just kiss him one day, or not do it out of fear that it might wreck the friendship?
4
0