+1 y

Seriously, do you have to be born with the ability to know how to talk to girls? is it all instinct? born with

Seriously, out of all the guy's out there that have "Game", do you have to be born with it? It get's me really frustrated, pissed off that talking to girls is so damn easy for them, it's like common sense for them, but it is not for me, why? every time I Grow a Pair, Man Up, there is always too many awkward silences, I have a hard time keeping the conversation alive, seriously, it makes me jealous, envious of them so damn much.
+1 y
So do you have to be born with the ability to know how to talk to girls? Why does it have to be easy for them but not for me?
+1 y
Is it really "instinct"? are social-skills, conversation-skills, flirting skills something you have to be born with? is it something you either have or you don't? or can it be learned? I'm not scared, I just often times don't know what to say, there is a difference you know
5
5