+1 y

Should I tell him I like him?

There is this guy that I really like that lives in the apartment above me. I have small conversations with him every time I see him. I got brave on Halloween and made a bag full of goodies and even made an awesome card that just said Happy Halloween. Anyways.. so a few days later he put a note on my door thanking me and said the card was impressive. The next day he actually knocked on my door to thank me in person and we chatted for a little while and he invited me to watch a game at his place the next day with his friends if he didn't have to work. Well apparently he never had the get together. I have since seen him and had more small conversations. He seems like he could be interested but I can't be sure. I am nervous around him because I am very attracted to him... I don't know what to do at this point. I am tired of the cat and mouse game.. but at the same time I don't want to make things awkward for him especially since he lives right near me. Do I just come out and tell him that I like him or does that make me sound clingy? I don't think I could tell him in person... any advice?
Should I tell him I like him?
Add Opinion