+1 y

How to get older man's attention?

I am 24 years old and I have a serious crush on my neighbor who is in his late forty's. he is unattached but does have kids my age. we have only had 1 conversation but we see each other everyday and always say hello. He seems to be interested in me too and seems nervous when I talk with him and is always checking me out. now that it is cold I hardly see him because we are never outside so now it has been about a month that we have not spoken to each other. I was thinking I would send him a Christmas card. do you think this is a dumb thing to do considering our limited contact? Do you think just sending the card is sufficiently letting him know I'm interested? also I would like ideas on what to say in the card. I don't want to say the usual ' happy holidays' or something too juvenile. I want to say something a little sexy to get him thinking about me, but still with class and without being too forward. In other words I don't want him to think I'm a girl that's ready to go. thank you in advance! Any other suggestions to get his attention is welcome!
+1 y
I do not live with my parents, I am an independent woman, with job, new car, etc. we do not have any of the same friend circles. He lives in a house up the street from my apartments.
How to get older man's attention?
6
1