+1 y

How do you let guys know you're interested when they're outside your race?

I've always been attracted to guys of all races but nowadays I don't see single attractive guys of my race..I don't really want to approach a guy b\c I'm shy and afraid of rejection..guys seem scared to even say hi..I don't think guys know I'm attracted to them b\c I kinda hide it,I can't help it,whenever I see a guy that's good looking I turn my face away hella quick..idk why but I get nervous he might call me ugly or say what are you looking at..I know I'm not ugly but 2 old guy friends have called me it and I had secretly liked them..my friends say I'm pretty but why don't guys hit on me anymore?I have a good self esteem now and like the way ii look.but then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder..I only get stares from guys that are my type and b4 they never seemed to notice me and they guys that aren't my type used to hit on me but now don't :) I miss the attention from guys now I'm beginning to think I scare guys off_I tried dressing down and not painting my nails or getting my hair done to no avail
1
2