+1 y

Girls, would you say a guy has no chance at being with you after you have rejected him?

Going by what I've experienced, and what I see and hear. There is an expectation that once a girl ( a girl that a guy hasn't dated) has made it obvious that she wouldn't date you or sleep with you, that you won't ever have a chance. And as a result, that a guy is better off getting her out of their mind. I'm just wondering how many other people believe this, or don't believe this. And why.
+1 y
Thanks for the answers so far people. I just wanted to let you know that part of the reason I wrote this is because I see on this website, or I hear people talking, about girls who wished that some guy would ask them out after they already rejected them. I think that you can't expect someone to put themselves out there, get rejected, and then come back. So I asked this question partly because I wanna know where these people are coming from?
3
0