+1 y

How to play the flirting game the right way and especially avoid coming off as too friendly ?

How do you show a guy you're interested, but not desperate without makign him feel like you've friend zoned him.

I'm quiet and reserved but when people come to talk to me I am friendly. Friendly in a funny, witty way. I easily get interested in what people have to say and don't act snobbish.

I treat everybody the same meaning I have no prejudices. But the thing is when a guy is interested in me, I usually fail to give this flirty vibe. I have a feeling that they always think I friend zoned them because I do treat everyone as a friend, and casually.

And a friend suggested that this might be the reason why I have a way easier time being friends with potential love interest than actually getting in a real relationship with them.

So how do I avoid this?

What makes you think a girl has friend zoned you? How do you let a guy know/think he might have a chance with you ?
2
0