+1 y

I want things to go further than looks, advice?

This boy looks at me ALl the time and I look at him. Its sort of like a pointless staring contest. I want to talk to him and get to know him and have things go further than looks but I don't know how.

I know you'll say to just talk to him but I am extremely shy, and I will talk to him, but I don't know what else to do.

Finals are going on all next week and the last actual classes I have with him are on Monday, and the rest of the classes we will have are finals. I really wanted to get to know him over Christmas break and maybe try to hang out with him, but there's another problem. . I don't have a cell phone to text or contact him.

What do I do? Break is in a week and if its possible I have this fantasy of hanging out with him or getting to know him over break. Me and him have never really talked, what do I do? Especialy without a cell phone..

help!
1
1