+1 y

Do relationships ever turn out to be great, successful, last long when the girl does the initiating? asks

the guy out? asks the guy out? I keep hearing debates, arguments, that relationships are doomed, bound for failure, will not work out well if the girl asks the guy out, makes the first move, if the girl does the initiating. But anyway, can anyone prove me wrong? does anyone know of any relationships that turned out to be great, successful, ended up lasting a long time in which the girl made the first move, asked the guy out, initiated?
+1 y
personally I'm not at all against girls asking guys out, I don't think one gender should have to do all of the initiating, why is it seen as desperate if the girl makes the first move and asks the guy out? Why do guys feel like their power, their balls have been taken away when the girl leads? what kind of power is that to the guy? I don't get it
+1 y
shouldn't relationships be 50/50? I always keep hearing that a relationship will not work out well if there is no leader and there is no follower, they say two people can't be the leaders because that doesn't make for a harmonous relationship, how is that so? how is that accurate? and why does the guy have to be the leader? the dominant one? I want to contribute
+1 y
I was expecting more answers
5
2