+1 y

Girls, If you like a guy and you think he likes you (even if he does or doesn't) would you assume this?

Ok. Let's say you have a scenario where you have a girl and a guy. The guy likes the girl and the girl MIGHT know he likes her. He, however, hasn't asked her out yet because he's so nervous she'll say no. Why she says no could be for any number of reasons, but regardless, she COULD say no. Or, maybe she says yes, but still won't go out with you because of any number of reasons.

So, would a girl assume he's taking forever to ask her out because if he does it with ease (meaning, pretty quickly and in a sly way) that he's...duh da da da...a player?

I once heard from a girl say "do you always ask girls out this way". I was quick to defend myself and I was like "no, why do you ask". She didn't say anything after that.

I like this girl and the only reason I haven't asked her out yet is of course the fear of "no". I'm being cautious because I'd rather her not think I'm a player (since I'm not) than jump at her right away and wind up f***ing her over...
5
0