+1 y

How do you show them you love them?

It seems that a lot of people get taken for granted in relationships these days. And there are also people who are afraid to show their emotions for various different reasons. It makes me kinda sad to see how many people on here (mostly girls) talking about how they can't tell how their significant other really feels about them. They say romance is dying, but it's not completely dead. I know that there are people out there who put a lot of effort into showing their boyfriend or girlfriend how much they mean to them.

So how do you show your significant other that you love them other than saying those three words? What are the things you do or say to show you care? What do they do that shows you how they feel? With any luck this question will get some inspiring answers for those who might've given up on romance :)
How do you show them you love them?
1
2