+1 y

Good old 'how do I go about getting this girl to like me' question.

I've recently met this girl, who is a close friend of one of my guy friends. Me and her have this cool thing going on twitter, we talk a lot on it and it's sort of exclusive to me and her. She thinks I'm really funny as she laughs at loads of what I say and put on twitter (not bragging, but this is fairly normal for me, it's sort of my strength.) I thinks she;s cute and funny and cool etc. and I've been looking for a girlfriend for about 6 months now, and think me and her would be a good fit. However, my guy friend used to have a thing for her, but he's currently in a really good relationship with someone else. I have 2 problems. One, I am RUBBISH and making the next step with her, so many times I've put myself in the friend zone. I really don't want to do that. Secondly, I don't know how to handle the issue of my friend and how he used to be into her/maybe still is... So I need some next step sort of advice.

Thanks in advance folks :) x
1
0