+1 y

Ladies, how do I handle this tomorrow when I see her?

There is this girl that I flirt with, long backstory, but will spare you most details. 2nd to last time we saw each other at a social event she said she did not want to date. The next social event I didn't talk to her much and she did not talk to me for two weeks (girlfriends said she wanted to date, and she thought I rejected her). Next Asked her out, she said she would think about it (ie no). We will see each other tomorrow. She has been flirting lately I have not as I don't really know what is going on. Do I wait for her to bring it up?She has been the flirty one, but she said no last.

Last item, I thought she had been seeing a guy, but don't now, however I mentioned that to a friend of hers last week. Now, none of the girls look me in the eye when I pass.
+1 y
Not that anyone has confirmed it, but I don't think they are actually seeing each other for other reasons.
2
0