+1 y

Am I speechless, at a loss for words, or do I just not know what to say?

last year, my junior year in high school, I was really into this girl Katie, prom season was coming around and she told me she didn't have a date for prom. by then we had hung out once, I knew she liked me at some point and she really made an effort to get introduced to me. then she tells me she has a boyfriend from an adjacent city, trouble brews between them and I heard they broke up. I wasn't into the dance anyway but I asked her, somehow, and she told me right away she couldn't but she really needed to think. I waited for a bit, learned that life goes on and after I felt like I was being pushed away I got over it, sort of.. now 7 months later she messages me after 2 short hello's in between telling me its been too long since we talked and seen each other. I have unanswered questions to ask, but I wouldn't wanna be put on the spot like that so I leave them unanswered. I feel like its a game, a sick game that takes a bite you can't get back. I have got to be crazy to have the same feeling for her?
0
2