+1 y

I like him, I think he likes me, he won't be here next semester. What do I do?

I am a junior in college and recently developed a crush on a guy in my math class. He and I knew each other through a mutual friend freshman year, but never talked much and I hadn't seen him since. He approached me and started talking to me before class one day. We started doing problem sets together and I didn't think much of it until recently, when we started talking more than working. He remembers little details that I mentioned weeks before, and asks random questions about me constantly. He also is the one who approached me at the beginning of the semester. Things are going really great and I feel like the logical progression would be for us to hang out without the pretense of doing a problem set. However, the semester is about to end and he is going to China next semester. Should I try to make something happen this weekend, even though it's finals and we're both busy? Should I wait for senior year and see where we stand then? Should I attempt to contact him while he's abroad, even though we don't talk much except for in person? I really like him and don't want to miss an opportunity, but I am worried that since we are in such early stages of anything happening that there is nothing I can do that won't come off as too forward.
1
1