+1 y

I still love my ex but I don't know what to do.

Me and my ex split up 3 months ago we had been together for six years have two kids. I had trust issues which I've dealt with since the break up and I've been working on my self and I feel a better person for it. She started seeing someone not long after the break up someone she liked and known before we got together. At first I tried to stay in contact as friends to show I've changed but when I found out she was seeing someone I cut all contact with her as I found it to hard. She found it hard that I didn't want anything to do with her trying to start arguments over stupid things turn up at places knowing I be there. When I've made it clear I didn't want to be around her. One of our boys had a hospital appointment a couple of days ago so we went together first time I spent any real time with her I thought act like what she doing doesn't bother me and act liked I've moved on when really I haven't. We got on really well it felt liked we were still together and I know she did as well she went to hug me then realized we wasn't together anymore and pulled away. The next day I took the kids back to her house she invited me in for dinner I don't understand why she wants to spend time with me. I don't know what to do for the best I still love her and want to be with her.
I still love my ex but I don't know what to do.
Add Opinion