+1 y

Is it worth re-connecting or is it too late?

I've known this girl for two years now. We've had an interesting dynamic: even though she had a boyfriend, we would still flirt. She loved it when I teased her. After her boyfriend dumped her, though, we kind of drifted apart; I think she knew I was interested in her and either she wasn't interested in me or it was too soon after the break up.

In the meantime, I did my own stuff, she did her own stuff, talked to other guys, and stuff. That pissed me off obviously, talking to other guys, so I tried to stay out of the way and not interact with her that much.

I haven't seen her around in more than a month, but I probably will soon. I miss her and I like her. However, I don't know if I'll be able to get over her if I keep putting myself in situations where I want more, but won't get it. So I don't know. If she's found someone else, that'll make it even worse if I find that out.
2
1