+1 y

Girl keeps me guessing but in a good way don't know what to think.

so I met this girl through a friend when a bunch of us got together. didn't talk to her that much but we got along good. I added her on Facebook and we have been talking ever since. I'm in Com.college and she's a year younger and wrapping up high school, we both moved from the same state and she just got here not that long ago.ever since I really started talking to her its been difficult to determine if she likes me, she talks and acts like just how a friend does but seems to always come back even if I don't text. anyway we didn't talk for a few days then outta the blue she asks me out to go for coffie (its hard to get a hold of her she works 30+ hours a week and still in school and only gets 1 day and 2 nights off a week), I was all for it and we went there I didn't think Id be there that long but we hit it off real good we both sat on a coach and eventually ended up holding each other then kissing. This was the 1st real time I hung out with her so after a few hours I took her home kissed her goodbye. next day we talk for a bit and she wants to meet me this Saturday for the whole day after she gets off work. All this adds up to good stuff and I'm a.o.k with that. what's confusing me is her behavior. she hates seriousness and what not and is happy random all the time. after that day she talks and acts like she usually does but doesn't really show if she wants more and hasn't touched on the subject of us and all that jazz. texting wise she can be random and just leave a conversation hanging at random times. but that's where its at as of now. Id like to see where we go and I am not pushing anything and just winging it
+1 y
we started dating last week
1
0