+1 y

Old crush admits feelings while I'm in a relationship

So this past summer I really liked this guy, "Drew." He was funny, mature, smart, etc. I can talk to him about anything. He's also never had a girlfriend. During the summer he seemed uneasy when someone else brought up our flirting, so after a long while I decided to stop pursuing him because I thought he didn't like me.

This past fall, I started dating a guy named "Paul". We have been together for about a month. He's very funny and smart. Drew, who just went off to college this past year, suddenly Facebooked me, pouring his heart out to me. He bared his innermost feelings to me. He said that he liked me during the summer, but was too shy to admit it. After he asked me, I admitted that I did in fact like him over the summer.

I love Paul, who I'm dating now, but I can't seem to get rid of the lingering feelings I have for Drew. What should I do? How should I respond to Drew?
2
1