+1 y

Why can't (straight) men see romance in a similar light as females?

Since when does sex equal romantic. And what is this "making love" bs that is thrown around. IMO sex =/= love.

Maybe its just my crappy experiences with that but really? Is it possible for love/romance to be the same as sex. I don't think so. To me sex is evil, only for pleasure and usually only the males. I mean I have a good time when I do it but if he didn't want it I wouldn't do it.

It is so difficult to sweep a women off her feet. Surprise her with like a candle lit dinner (doesn't even have to be expensive or homemade or even real candles. Just the the gesture) or something like that

Why does love have to be shown via touching my ass or boobs or trying to bang me? I'm probably a bitch but I don't feel loved like that I feel like an object

I've talked to my boyfriend about that before but apparently that's how he shows affection cos to him "its not sex its making love"

Bs men are men and sex is sex.
5
2