+1 y

Is this a sign of being busy or not willing to take any farther step?

this guy was one of my classmates who I was thinking he likes me. he started to get my attention by saying hi in my language, and gradually we started talking. he was always waiting for me to go out of the class so that we could walk and talk to out cars in the parking.

he was trying to flirt with me too, like he told me so many times that I'm beautiful or I'm having nice eyes,...

he seemed alittle shy, so I tried to send him text msges to open the conversation, but he was not so good in continuing it. and then suddenly he stopped showing any interest, like we were walking out of the class alone and no talk...

but again after some weeks, he texted me and started flirting again like saying I was extremely beautiful or...

somedays ago he again texted me and we talked alittle about the school and our paper. after 3-4 texts he stopped replying, and he never contacted me again...

does that mean he is talking with other girls and sometimes he is too busy to be with me? should I wait for him to contact me again or I can text him for example to ask him about the grade he got? is it possible for him to have a girlfriend, but he flirts with girls just for fun?
2
1