+1 y

Looking for help, can't think of a good specific title. Problem is kind all over the place.

I apologize in advance if this is a bit confusing and jumbled.

I've been talking to this girl for roughly a month, my HS crush who added me on FB last month ( got her number the week later ).

Anyway, I started texting her and it went pretty well for about a week. But what I've noticed is she does a little bit of a push and pull, example - One week really responsive and then next becomes un-responsive.

She shows subtle hints of interest and we continue to find things in common. She has also never truly rejected any offers to hang out, she even agrees but it hasn't worked out yet due to schedules ( she works, I go to school ).

My therapist ( I'm not mentally insane or dangerous to others lol ), says she's a game player and I should ignore her for a bit. To which I agreed and haven't texted her since ( 2 days and counting ). *note* - I sent her ( the girl )a FB message to text me when she wants to stop playing hard to get. I also realized I came off as needy and desperate that same day.

Oddly enough, she became really responsive to me on FB the next day and I kinda rewarded her with some attention. We even realized we have some musical taste in common.

I'm not entirely sure what to do, should I continue to not text her and give her space for a little bit and only give her attention if she gives some to me ( god I hope that doesn't sound as needy as I feel it does ). or what.

Advice, etc. is most appreciated.

Again I'm sorry if it's a little confusing, ask if you need clarification lol
0
1