+1 y

Christian guys, how would you react, if...?

You were at your girlfriend's apartment and on a wall next to her desk you saw a small grouping of post-its with things like "I pray for my husband to love me deeply," "I pray that my husband will prosper at work," "I pray that my husband will be surrounded by strong men that encourage, challenge & support him, and let him be a guy," etc? Basically just general prayers for her future husband, be that you or someone else... What would your response be? Would you freak out or find it endearing or whatever? I've been praying for my husband & I forgot I put them up as a reminder and my (LDR) boyfriend came over & I noticed him reading them... He didn't say anything about them after & I'm just hoping it didn't freak him out or something.
+1 y
Edit: He is a Christian as well. Also, it's not like I have them on display in a prominent place, just in an awkward little nook that nobody ever sees anyways- I meant to take them down, I just totally forgot I had put them up.
5
0