+1 y

I wanna get some attention now, I wanna be the one that gets the guys all the time..?

i'm sick of always being the hot girl's friend. my best friend ALWAYS gets hit on. on a daily basis. she always tells me about a new guy she's talking to, how they call her gorgeous, etc. every single guy she talks to falls for her or thinks she's hot/ gorgeous.

i never get that attention. its so rare. I've been told that I'm kinda pretty but I rarely get attention. am I being messed up for wanting to be prettier than her? I know I have a great personality and I'm really smart as well.

i know I have pretty features but I guess I don't know how to apply makeup well. honestly, without makeup, she doesn't look stunning. people always assume that she has a boyfriend. like I could tolerate all of this in high school but now, in my 2nd year of college I think it's leading me to depression.

what can I do? :(

+1 y
she's had so many boyfriends that she hasn't even told me about some of them. I've only had like 2 :/
+1 y
well I think it'll build my self esteem up cause for a while I was called ugly in high school :/
4
5