+1 y

What makes someone stand out/gorgeous?

So I've seen multiple people post pictures of themselves or other girls such as celebrities on here asking if other people think they are attractive. I've seen a girl from some TV show just recently who I thought was gorgeous and all the comments people said she was average and have seen better. Also Kristen Steward, I think she is gorgeous too and everyone said she was average. There was a girl who posted a picture of "a girl in her class" and everyone that commented said she was average. What the h*ll makes someone not average? I don't understand. Are other people just jealous of the pictures and are saying the picture is average to make themselves feel better? Cause I personally have found all of the pictures I've seen to be really attractive.
+1 y
did anyone that answered actually read what I wrote? cause I was definitely asking about physical attributes not showing confidence and what not. You can't tell if someone is confident based upon looking at a picture.
What makes someone stand out/gorgeous?
0
4