+1 y

I know a girl that I haven't stopped thinking about for a month now, how do I prove to her how serious I am?

I met this girl a month ago and I like her more than anyone. I'm losing everyone around me but then she came and she showed me I still have a heart but she's ready for college and I don't think that TOTALLY matters.. I need her, she has changed me to others, while I was trying to prove to her. I need to win her over, she is the only person I have left. I have no clue where to start now because being her friend is important too. I just want to prove she can trust me, I want to support her on everything. Now, people say to just be friends and I guess that's fine but I can't watch her smile or make eye contact without tearing up because it shows me I do still have a heart and I can still care. Basically, I can be friends with this girl, but I'd be stupid not to make it more, because she is more than I could ever Imagine. Now, sorry for this explanation but it's important.. and this is just a briefing on how fragile this is. like I said I have no clue where to start...
2
0