+1 y

How long would it take the average girl to respond, and if she doesn't respond first, when should I call her?

Here is the issue: Yesterday I dropped off a Christmas gift for this woman that I'm interested in. I've been trying to think of a way to tell her how I've been feeling for a while now. A female friend of mine suggested I write her a letter spilling my guts to her and give it to her with the gift. I gave her the gift, which she seemed to really like, and gave her the letter in an envelope when I left. I didn't tell her that it was a letter. I basically just told her to read it when she got the chance, because she about to go somewhere. How long would it take the average girl to respond, and if she doesn't respond first, when should I call her?
2
1