+1 y

I don't know where I stand with him?

I had only just broken up with my ex of two years, when I was out with a friend from college, and he asked me what I would say if he asked me to go out with him. I told him that I did really like him, but I was worried about it being too soon after my ex, and I didn't want people to just assume he was a rebound.

We agreed to just hang out, and see how things went, anyway long story short, just "hanging out" quickly became more, and although it was never stated, we pretty much acted like we were Boyfriend and Girlfriend, and everyone just assumed that we were.

For a while this was fine, and I was pretty happy with how things are going, but now I've noticed that it depends on who he is talking to what he says about us. Sometimes he will say I'm his girlfriend and will go on about how he can see things lasting, but at other times, he will tell people we are just "seeing each other" and that its nothing serious.

To begin with, I thought he was just saying that as a joke to his friends, because he likes to tease and wind me up, but its starting to bug me and I'm not sure where I stand with him anymore. I really like this guy, and I want to make this work, but I don't want to be wasting my time on someone who doesn't feel the same,

Any guys got an idea of why he might be acting like this?

Thanks
+1 y
He also said to me the other week, that technically he never asked me out, he just asked what the answer would be if he did (dont know if that makes any difference)
I don't know where I stand with him?
1
1