+1 y

If she accidently/drunkenly messaged you saying she loved you how would you react? Help have I totally ruined it?

OK guys, if you were seeing a girl and she accidently/drunkenly messaged you saying she loved you how would you react? Bear in mind neither of y'all had said it before to each other and I don't think he loves me yet. Would you be a bit freaked out that she might love you and think she's getting too attached, meaning you'd maybe want to end things? Or would you be annoyed she said it first and when drunk? Would her being drunk at the time make you question whether she meant it? I asked him what was bugging him and he said I dropped the L-Bomb. I asked was he annoyed and he said nope and didn't believe I didn't reread the mesage the next dat. Was he wanting me to say if id meant it or not or was he mad? help!
1
0