+1 y

Should I stick around? Or ride it out?

Ok, so there is this girl I met 2 years ago in March. It started out as me saying "happy birthday" on fb and telling to text me. So we did, started seeing each other. Went out for a month, then I broke it off cause my uncle had just passed away and I really didn't know what to do. We kept talking for a month after, and she found another boyfriend and didn't say anything about it. I kinda found out by good ol fb. But she kept in contact, and end up breaking up w the kid 5 months later cause she "missed me" we ended up having sex and she claimed she "loved me" and was "attached". A few weeks later she says it was a mistake and it should have never happened. And starts dating the same kid. Broke up w him 4 months later for me again. We started talking, and she does the same thing except with a different kid. So we fought about it and then I didn't say a word to her for awhile. Then she started coming to me for advice with the new guy. Breaks it off with him. So we start talking again.. but she's was into a new guy. So I come 45min outta my way to see and she blows me off the whole time. So I said I'm done, bye and we got into a huge fight.

I went 5 days without speaking w her. And now I am again, but I don't know if its the right thing. This is where I need everyone's help.

I've talked to her about having a future w her, we've talked about baby names together. (Indirectly), she said she doesn't want to lose me but she does all this. I'm so confused.

Someone please give me advice!
+1 y
Ok. But she told me "she wants only friends right now". Should I still give her those options?
Should I stick around? Or ride it out?
1
0