+1 y

I need some new friends, but I can't relate to anyone.

I've got a group of friends that I hang out with. They're all guys, and some drama has been going down, because...they're all guys and I'm the only girl. They are the few people in my age group that I actually like.

I get invited to lots of parties and I know a lot of people in the 'popular artist-musician' social scene in my city, but I've stopped going to all the events because they're kind of places to 'be seen' at and I don't think that anyone in that whole group is really that interesting or cool. (they all think they are super cool) In fact, I think a lot of that stuff is bullsh*t.

I honestly don't know how to find people who are mature and trustworthy, especially since I hang out with guys mostly.. Girls are so annoying, especially to me. I have some other friends, but I don't like to spend a lot of time with them because I feel like they try too hard.

Will this ever get any better or am I going to be alone for the rest of my existence?
0
1