+1 y

Do you think that "nice guys" seem to NOT care about if their prospective partner is attracted to HIM?

Being on this site for 2 years now, this is an angle to this "nice guy" thing that hasn't been touched upon.

Personally, I would never date someone that I wasn't 100% sure was sexually attracted to me.

To me, it seems like these "nice guys" in the world, are so desperate, that they want a girl to date, regardless of if SHE is attracted to HIM.

Not to be an ass, but imo it's stupid to want a partner that you're not sure if she has animalistic urge to want to f*** you. Imo no relationship can exist w/o, as we call it "spark"...

...and that "spark" is SEXUAL ATTRACTION, which to be frank, is THE differentiating factor between "friend" and "significant other".

So, to all my users...do you think that these "nice guys" are indifferent about wanting a girl that is sexually attracted to him? Do you think that they're wrapped up in THEIR needs that they are apathetic about the GIRL'S need for a sexually attractive partner?

Please vote and elaborate. Thanks for your input, everyone. I shall be awaiting responses. 8-)
Yes, "nice guys", the majority of the time, are like this
A low percentage (less than 50%) of "nice guys" are like this
I disagree with you
Vote C
GirlGuy
7
5