+1 y

I asked her 4 times and nothing happens. Should I feel this way?

So a friend of mine I asked to come chill with me 4 nights in a row. 3 of those nights, something came up on her end. The last time was kinda my fault. I know that every night since, she has been out with other friends. Today I saw on Facebook, that one of our other friends had to road trip somewhere and was asking if anyone wanted to go with her...the friend I've been trying to hang out with says what time are you going? I'll go with you.

I guess what I'm asking here is how should I feel?...I guess?

I'm kinda hurt by the fact that I ask her 4 times and nothing happens, yet she doesn't ask me to hang out...but instead she's not only hanging out with other friends, but SHE is ASKING them.

I don't want to be mad/upset about it, but I can't help but feel hurt. We're not close friends or anything but we've known each other for a while and met through other friends. Idk. :(
+1 y
Needless to say tonight I told her I would no longer like to be friends with her.

As far as I'm concerned, that wasn't even being a friend...so she has to go. :(

Oh well I guess...
2
0