+1 y

Approaching a girl at a busy store that I work adjacent to? Please help

Long story short, I went to talk to my crush tonight In hopes of getting to know her a bit and maybe even ask for her number, however when I went to talk to her some customers came into her store, so I hesitated and left without saying a word.

This is the third time it's happened as she works in a busy store, tonight I even tried waiting till she was closing the doors so no customers would come in, but that didn't work.

She never seems to be alone, there's either co workers or customers near her all the time, and it doesn't seem like she has much time to talk.

Im wondering if it would be appropriate for the next time I see her at work and be direct (ish) and say something like 'so I know this is a bit forward, and it's not how I initially planned but would you like to catch up and see a movie sometime?'

Or should I keep trying at the small talk approach?

I haven't spoken to her before, though I have attempted, but I know she has at least noticed me.

Also if you have any other advice please please feel free to share, I need it.
Go Direct Approach
Go Small Talk Approach
Other...Please Specify
Vote C
See Results
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
1