+1 y

Guys: what do you think about this? what should I do next?

okay so tonight I was at the mall with my family. we were getting up to leave and I feel these hands on my shoulders. at first it scared me. then I thought it was my dad because he does it all the time to me. so I turned around expecting it to be my dad, and it was my guy friend who I Haven't seen in person in four years! I was 12 the last time I saw him. We used to be really good friends and talked all the time. we even video chatted and stuff. I was so so excited to see him. he's my friend on Facebook but its not the same. we don't really talk on there, like at all. so, we talked for a minute but then he had to leave and he smiled at me before he left. of course my heart was beating really fast because I was so excited ( and I used to like him).

so, what should my next step be? I was thinking about texting him either tonight or tomorrow telling him that it was nice to see him. Because I didn't really have enough time to get that all out when I saw him, haha. I'm just so excited that he would take time out of his day to come and say hi to me especially since we hadn't seen each other in four years. Like, I honestly can't believe that it actually happened.

Also, I'm afraid that if I do text him. its only going to be like a one time thing. so how do I hint that I want to continue to talk to him? like ask if its okay if I text him again some other time?

what should I do? thank you :)
1
1