+1 y

I wish life would just bring us together because I can't go talk to him and I know he won't come talk to me

What do you do in a situation where there's a stalemate and you have both effectively slammed the door on each other? The tension and frustration between us became too much and our friendship ended awfully. But it's hard to give up on because it meant so much to both of us - despite him claiming otherwise. We both went our seperate ways because the friendship wasn't going well and I honestly believed the right thing to do was forget it and move on. He left without saying goodbye and It's been a year since we've been in touch but I still really really miss him really bad. I have not heard from him in this time and I know he has no intention of contacting me. Its not for me to contact him as he's the one that left me

But I would still like to talk to him :(

I feel a bit lost with this.

Does anyone have any advice?
1
1