+1 y

Can I make a confession? Do other guys think this is weak? What do girls think about this?

I need to make a confession because I can't hold it in anymore.

I always try to be the tough guy taking everything as it comes and never showing much emotion. I'm always in control of myself and most everything around me. I never let women get to my head and have never asked a woman to be my girlfriend or told a woman I loved her.

There is one thing I can't control at all, it's how a girl I've been friends with for almost two years makes me feel. She's the only person that can make my heart skip a beat just by walking into the room, when we make eye contact I feel like I can see what she feels in her eyes and I get lost in them until she nervously glances away, her personality makes me forget any troubles on my mind, when she speaks she holds my attention like nothing else ever has, when I look at her soft lips I just want to lock my lips with hers and become one at that moment, when she stands besides me or in front of me I want to wrap my arms around her and hold her tight forever because I don't ever want to lose her or let anything hurt her, I would risk my life to make sure she has a happy life.

All of this scares me though, this girl I like so much has no idea that I care enough what she thinks that she could crush me with words alone. I feel so out of control of everything now.
7
4