+1 y

Is it corny if a guy can cook/bake and offers his crush some cakes/biscuits/etc as a date?

Alright girls, I have several queries here about the idea of a Man being able to cook/bake/clean, and basically display certain traits I am about to describe to you, to women.

Questions:

1. For a guy who can cook/roast amazing meats/pastas and soups etc, is that an attractive thing for women? Or is it a turn off?

Now if the guy can ALSO bake cakes, make bread, cookies and other sort of effeminate "sweet" desert foods, is it less attractive? Or does it not matter? Cooking is cooking no matter what you cook kind of thing right?

-Is cooking good or a bad thing for a guy when it comes to meeting women?

-Is making deserts less manly compared to cooking other things like meats?

Next,

2. Is it corny for a guy to invite a girl over to cook together and have dinner? Or to bake together or produce some sort of food as a date in itself?

(Frankly; I love food and I really don't like eating out because they are NEVER able to cook/prepare the food the way I like it, and they charge you a bomb for it)

Ofcourse, we would go out and do stuff, but for eating like the main meal we'd cook together.

Like is it corny if a guy asks a girl out for a baking date?

Is that corny?

THanks

Yes it's corny, you suck!
No it's not corny at all, you rock
Well it's kinda corny.... you kinda suck
Vote C
No, It's kinda corny.... you COULD rock
Vote D
GirlGuy
13
2